AUDIENCE FESTIVAL CAMPING
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights Only
Please visit the ticketing page for Audience Festival Camping ticket prices.
- Check-in time is Friday between 4pm and 8pm; Saturday morning between 8am and noon. Please note that the Audience Camping access road will be closed between 8pm Friday and 8am Saturday. The check-in location is at the intersection where the park entrance booth resides. Look for a blue pop-up tent with check-in staff. Please bring your hard ticket, confirmation or print-at-home ticket to the Audience Camping Check-in to exchange for wristbands and parking pass. After checking in you will be able to drive directly to your campsite to unload your camping supplies, then park your car in designated parking area.
- Make sure to arrive in time to check in. If by chance your arrival is delayed unexpectedly this will complicate your check in. Any late arrivals should go to the Reception booth at the traffic circle outside the main parking lot.
- Campers must be out of camping area by 10am on Monday following the festival weekend.
- The camping area is in an elevated area within the grounds of Croton Point Park.
- The camping area is approximately a 10 minute walk from the main festival gate.
- Festival ticket policy is Children Ages 12 and under free with adult on the festival grounds and in the AUDIENCE CAMPING area. Children ages 12 and under must wear a wristband.
- If you are a camper with a pop-up trailer this requires purchasing an RV pass. Please see below for details about RV parking reservations. Pop-up trailers and RV’s are not allowed to park/camp in the Audience Camping area or parking lot.
- AUDIENCE CAMPING is a TENT camping area only.
- There is a bathroom house with running water at the location.
- There are showers in AUDIENCE CAMPING.
- Cooking is permitted in this area.
- No open fires in the AUDIENCE CAMPING area. Camping stoves are permitted.
- No pets on the festival grounds or in the audience camping area (except for working guide dogs). Only working service dogs are allowed on festival grounds.
Also, for camping off-site, limited tent camping and rustic cabins are available at the following locations:
Lake Welch, Harriman Beaver Pond and Lake Sebago
20 miles northwest of Croton Point Park – 800-456-2267 – Reserve America
Clarence Fahnstock State Park
9 miles east of Cold Spring on Route 301, 800-456-2267 – Reserve America
The Clearwater Festival offers camping for RV’s and pop-up trailers in the RV CAMPGROUND.
- RV Parking/Camping is available on a first come, first serve basis and is the only location on-site you may park your RV or pop-up trailer/camper.
- The RV campground is in a separate location from the Audience Camping area.
- Most RV sites include water and electric hookups.
- Festival RV reservations are a flat-rate, weekend package and include Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights. Reservations are not available for one or two nights only.
- If you bring your RV to the festival without a reservation your vehicle will be turned away.
- You must purchase weekend festival tickets (not Audience Camping) before making your RV reservation.
- RV reservations sell out quickly every year, make your reservations soon!
- For more info. about the RV campground including reservations, pricing and availability, please call 845-265-8080 x7112.
BED & BREAKFASTS, INNS, MOTELS & HOTELS
For listings local to Croton Point Park click or call:
Westchester Office of Tourism 800-833-9282