What To Bring
- Personal Identification & medical documentation, in case of emergency
- Cash (there are no ATM’s on the festival grounds)
- Rain gear
- Clothing with a hood
- Extra pair of shoes/sneakers
- Mud Boots (in case it rains)
- Bug Spray without Deet
- Small, foldable chairs
- Blanket for seating
- A hat for shade
- A bandanna
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash, compost, and recyclable materials
- Camera, without flash or removable lens
- Vehicle Key Code (This will cut down on the time it takes for the locksmith to duplicate your key if you lose it.)
- Smokers, bring an ashtray! Every cigarette butt you throw on the ground, we have to pick up!!!!
- No liquor
- No Video Cameras
- No Professional Photography Equipment (Small hand held cameras without additional lenses are fine.)
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Fireworks
- No Illegal Substances
- No Vending will be allowed
- No bicycles or scooters or personal motorized vehicles will be permitted into the festival grounds. (This includes, but is not limited to: golf carts, ATV’s motor scooters, and powered skateboards.) A Bike Valet will be provided.
- Styrofoam coolers
- Avoid bringing unnecessary items that become pesky waste (sequins, silly string, confetti, balloons, packing peanuts, etc.).
- No Pets! Service animals, trained to assist an individual with a disability, are allowed.