FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 5/24/18!
ONE DAY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR PEACEKEEPING AND ZERO WASTE.
Please contact volunteer coordinator, Linda Richards at email@example.com for an application.
One day volunteer price: $31
Clearwater membership is required.
The one day volunteer situation is for daytime only and does not include overnight accommodations. It does include your food for the day you participate, parking and a volunteer t-shirt.
We’ll need our FANTASTIC FESTIVAL volunteers to make the Great Hudson River Revival 2018 a tremendous success!
ABOUT VOLUNTEERING AT THE FESTIVAL:
The Clearwater Festival offers a huge assortment of music, activities and family fun on the shore of the Hudson River at beautiful Croton Point Park in Croton-on-Hudson. It’s much more than a music festival – it’s an eye-opening experience into the wonder of a Hudson Valley treasure and resource. It brings environmental awareness and mindfulness to its attendees through the arts and through fellowship.
And it offers an opportunity to experience the festival as more than audience – as a Festival Volunteer.
A thousand amazing people work together as the “bones” of the festival. They are Clearwater Festival Volunteers. They select a committee to be a part of and then, alongside their committee-mates, create the structure, atmosphere and advocacy of the festival for two exciting days.
The committees are numerous and varied and offer volunteers a chance to learn or hone skills in areas such as Environmental Education, Environmental Action, Zero Waste, Access, Food Service, Children’s Activities, and Ticket Taking.
There are over 60 festival committees that are available for you to select from.
There’s nothing quite like working together to bring a festival to life. It’s a pathway to building new friendships and solidifying old ones, a way to participate in the festival behind the scenes and enjoy everything it has to offer in the spotlight, a weekend adventure on the banks of the Hudson River – complete with fantastic food and amenities, and a chance to be part of something important and exciting.
YES! I WANT TO VOLUNTEER! WHAT NEXT?
1. Become acquainted with the festival committees. Read about them here: 2018 Volunteer Committee Descriptions
2. Learn about what volunteering at the festival is like! Read about it here: Details About Volunteering
3. You need to become a member of the Clearwater organization to become a festival volunteer. You can see details about the benefits of becoming a Clearwater member in the Details About Volunteering section.
4. Once you submit your application with 3 committee choices on it, and if you apply nice and early, chances are good that you’ll get your number 1 pick – BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED. We think about needs of the committees and individuals, and help to make the best choice for both our volunteers and our committee coordinators.
5. Fill out and submit your application (click on link below)!
You will be notified of your final committee placement the first week of June.
6. That’s it! See you in June!
Questions? Contact Linda Richards, Festival Volunteer Coordinator
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-265-8080 x 7160